viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Children and Friends

When we begin to remember about our live, many memories come to our mind, however, only those that were more beautiful and special make us feel good and smile, and many people think that the childhood is the best stage of life; and somehow, I ‘m agree with them; for this reason, I’m going write about the friendship in the childhood, because most beautiful memories that I have of my childhood, be related to the friendship.

The best years of my childhood were, when I was between eight and twelve years old. I remember that I really enjoyed going to school. I did not have very good grades in the classes; however, I remember that I felt very good at t school every day, because I had many friends in the school. I was friend of all children in the class, and always I was awarded as “the best partner”. I had many friends, because in this moment, I was a girl very happy y friendly, and I was constantly creating new games for play with my classmates. 

I remember especially when I was in sixth grade, and I met to Catalina, one of my best friends until now. Catalina came as a new classmate and immediately, she and I, we became friends. Both had a hobby in common: Tell horror stories, and we were all time tell stories to other classmates. We had really fun. 

I think that the friendship that make when we were kids, are very, very important and significant, because these relations are generally genuine and disinterested. A friend of your childhood is a friend with whom you share many unforgettable memories, also, is a friend with whom you can remember old memories, always. For these reasons, I am totally sure that the friendship is one of my best memories of my childhood.

4 comentarios:

  1. Teacher,I wrote with great effort, I took almost two hours but I finished and I think we learned a lot :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think childhood is the best part of the life too!!! :D
    i met on of my best friend until now at school too :D !
    i loved your post :)
    blessing

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm agree with you, because in my childhood I get my best friend ever. And all the memories that I have of my friends are too much funny! But I had a lot of friends too. Your post identifies me, and I can note that yo do a great effort.

    I also had bad marks ahahahah, but that doesn't mind, because childhood marks are not relevant to "PSU" ahahaha.

    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent job, Daiana

    You got:

    task 3 points
    gram and vocabulary 2.5
    coherence 2.5

    Final grade : 6.5

    See you.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar